How to illuminate a quartzite countertop?
DSA’s LED Light Panel was recently used to illuminate a large cristallo quartzite island countertop in a Palm Beach Gardens, Florida home. The cristallo quartzite slab, sourced by Spazio Marble and fabricated by Stone Palace, measures 70″ x 128″. Three 6500K LED Panels, each 41″ x 66″, illuminate the stone, enhancing its natural beauty. Quartzite is becoming increasingly popular in bath and kitchen design because of its high density and lower price point relative to marble.
Our LED Light Panel is ultra slender at just under 1/2″ in depth and is ideal for illuminating natural stone and similar materials. It can also be used as an indirect illumination source in architectural design. Is is available in three different light temperatures, 3200K warm white, 4200K neutral white and 6500K daylight to suit a wide variety of color palettes.
LED Light Panel product features:
- Available in sizes up to 72″ x 120″
- Slender depth of 1/2″
- LED edge lighting diffused by an etched acrylic grid
- High output or ultra high output
- 3200K warm white, 4200K neutral white or 6500K daylight color temperature options
- 24 Volts DC
- Wall plug or hard wire power supply
- Dimmable power supply optional
- Energy efficient LEDs rated up to 100,000 hours
- Two year warranty against defects
- UL listed for safety and code compliance
- Made in the USA
Request a no obligation quote for an LED Light Panel or any of our products, including custom designs, and receive a reply in one business day. Reseller pricing is available to qualified accounts and volume discounts apply to orders of four or more units.
If you would like to place a phone order or receive more information, please contact us at (877) 305-4911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.