Light Boxes at Princess Juliana Airport, Saint Martin in the Caribbean.
Illuminated Photo Exhibits for Airports
Earlier this year, six large-format LED Light Boxes with Internal Power Supply were installed by Dotcom Marketing NV in the Princess Juliana Airport (SXM) on the island of Saint Martin in the Caribbean. The installation showcases finalist photos from the airport’s annual Toppix Aviation Contest. Situated in the arrival luggage hall, each custom-manufactured light box measures 48″ x 72″. This particular design was chosen for the ability to easily change graphics when needed. Named for Princess Juliana of the Netherlands, the SXM airport receives 2.5 million passengers annually and is known for its low flyover approaches close to shore, many of which are featured in the finalist photos.
Snap Frame LED Light Boxes
Features of the LED with Internal Power Supply Light Box:
- Available in graphic sizes up to 72″ x 120″
- Internal power supply for ease of installation
- Lightweight yet strong aluminum extrusion
- Snap frame design for easy graphic changes
- ADA-compliant 2 3/8″ depth
- Long-lasting LEDs rated up to 100,000 hours
- Anodized silver or black standard finishes, custom finishes available
- UL-listed for safety and code compliance
- Two-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Reseller pricing is available to qualified accounts and volume discounts of four or more units. Request a no-obligation quote for an LED Light Box with Internal Power Supply or any of our products and receive a reply in one business day. If you would like to place a phone order or receive more information, please contact us at (877) 305-4911 or .