LED Light Boxes as Advertising Displays
A light box is one of the most effective forms of ‘point of sale’ display advertising. It is an innovative system which is used for the illuminated display of any graphic. It is one of the effective mediums used to display attractive graphics. Gone are the days where we need to have exterior lighting to make our posters/graphics visible. Light boxes have changed point of purchase marketing.
In this highly competitive world, everyone aspires to be the pioneer in selling their products. Advertising is the most famous way to capture the attention of the potential customers. As we all know, wherever we go, we are surrounded by thousands of Ads, each competing with one another to maximize their market shares. In such a scenario, Light boxes play a major role in getting the edge on our competitors. In all the major cities, you can see the night sky colorfully lit up by numerous light boxes. Each light box is designed to convey a particular message and at the same time pull the customers in their shops, and to convey a specific message inside the shop.
Illuminated displays to catch the attention
The role of Light boxes in this Ad crazy world is very apparent. They play the most noticeable part when we go shopping. A human trait is to choose the shop which is most illuminated and most colorful. The efficiency of Light boxes improved dramatically after the introduction of LED technology. Now, with LED, the light boxes are more popular than ever before. LED Light boxes have become a reliable tool which will help us to market our product in more attractive ways. The traditional Light boxes, which use incandescent and fluorescent lamps, have given way to efficient and long lasting LEDs.
What are the advantages of LED Light Boxes?
The important advantages which made LED Light boxes the leader are,
• Lower energy consumption, LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent or fluorescent bulbs. Their efficiency is not affected by shape and size, unlike Fluorescent light bulbs or tubes
• Longer lifetime, LEDs can have a relatively long useful life. One report estimates 50,000 to 1000,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Fluorescent tubes typically are rated at about 7,500 to 20,000 hours, depending partly on the conditions of use, and incandescent light bulbs at 1,000–2,000 hours
• Improved robustness,
• Smaller size,
• Quick response, LEDs light up very quickly. A typical LED will achieve full brightness in under a microsecond. LEDs are ideal for use in applications that are subject to frequent on-off cycling.
• Shock resistance: LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, unlike fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile
• Faster switching.
• Greater durability and reliability. LED light boxes provide the consumer a colorful, bright illumination with almost zero maintenance. It is a fail safe system which is prone to minimal problems.
• Changing graphic images has also become easy with Simple-to-use snap frames.
Where can we find LED Light Boxes?
Light box displays like these LED light boxes are great promotional tools for retail stores, entertainment venues, casinos, and more.
Offered in very large sizes, these thin light boxes also make great permanent fixtures in airports, transportation stations, and malls. The LED light boxes might be more expensive than traditional light box displays but when you see in the long run, the merits of this LED displays outweigh their initial cost. In addition to their long life span and ultra-thin design, LED light boxes are functional and user-friendly sign holders. Designed with your convenience in mind, each of these thin light boxes features a “flip-open” or “snap-open” aluminum frame. This allows you to change your illuminated signs with minimal effort without even removing the panel from the wall. LED light boxes, light panels, and other illuminated sign holders can help your graphics stand out in crowded areas.
To be sure that there is a product that fits every need and budget, we sell lighted displays in a variety of different styles. Contact us for more information!